   Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 16:22:44 -0400
   From: i...@actblue.com
Subject: [ActBlue] Thank you for your contribution
     To: cont...@metricpioneer.com

Thank you for your contribution!

Entering your payment information with each contribution? Save your
information in our secure system, so you can give more effectively
to the candidates and causes you support. Each time you make a
contribution, you'll save time, and you'll be certain your funds are
in safe hands. You can always review your full giving history in one
central location.

Click the link to get started:

https://secure.actblue.com/express_get_started/AB14225130/1d747a79?c=email_receipt

****************************

Your contribution:

Chuck Riley -- $50.00

Contributor Information:
David Pearl
1364 Marilyn St. SE
Salem, OR 97302
United States

Occupation: Contracts Assistant
Employer:   State of Oregon
           775 Summer St NE
           Salem, OR 97301

Card Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx0161
Date: 03 Oct 2014
Reference #: AB14225130

****************************

Please note that on your credit card statement this transaction will
appear as one or more charges to ACTBLUE.

---
ActBlue is the nation's largest source of funds for Democrats. Launched
in 2004, ActBlue created and deployed the next generation of online
fundraising tools, enabling individuals and groups to raise money for
the Democratic candidates of their choice at https://secure.actblue.com/.

Wondering how you can make the most of ActBlue? We're always happy to
help. Email us at i...@actblue.com.

Be sure to add i...@actblue.com to your address book to ensuredelivery
to your email inbox.

----- End message from i...@actblue.com -----