 From: "cont...@metricpioneer.com" <cont...@metricpioneer.com>
To: U.S. Metric Association <usma@colostate.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 11:11 AM
Subject: [USMA:54556] Re: Metric BMI

Well then if my granddaughter Willow does not fall into the Normal range,
please tell me which range she falls into. Thanks.

----- Message from "John M. Steele" <jmsteele9...@sbcglobal.net> ---------
    Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 05:14:58 -0800
    From: "John M. Steele" <jmsteele9...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [USMA:54554] Re: Metric BMI
      To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>
BMI for children is interpreted quite differently, by percentile comparison to
their ages peers.  The BMI ranges traditionally given apply to adults, age 20
and up.  See the Wikipedia article linked in Stan's message.

----- End message from "John M. Steele" <jmsteele9...@sbcglobal.net