From: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf Of
Michael Payne
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 6:58 AM
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:54632] Parker pipes

This American company sells their equipment in France, looking thru their US
website I see the pipes (page 8) are nominally inch but exact metric. i.e. the
½ inch is 16,5 mm, the 7/8 inch is 25 mm, etc. Most of the document does not
list other SI units, they obviously assume everyone knows what Fahrenheit and
inches of mercury are. I did email them asking to include SI but no reply. I’m
aware the inch sizes do not correspond to the actual size, I’m not sure why?

http://www.parker.com/literature/Brass%20Products/Advanced%20Air%20Pipe%20System%20Cat.%200110TRN.pdf

When I called the main number in Michigan they gave me a number in Arizona that
has been busy every time I’ve tried to call it. They appear to have a very good
product but have a hard time selling it from my difficulty in getting
information. I’m interested in using this piping to install compressed air
outlets in my workshop and garage, aka a barn over here which is 25 m long.

Mike Payne