As an avid gamer, metric is all but ingrained in us, due to the nature of
multiplayer games being international.  The area where metrication hits
resistance is in the places where measurements are blatantly obvious.  Weather
channels, dog food, milk jugs, etc.  The foundation of metrication is being
assembled thanks to the international nature of electronics.  We just have work
to do on the FPLA.  But I am happy with the fact that I can buy a 2 meter long
iPhone cable.  Everyone else gives me a strange look.

Sent from my iPhone