The meeting is scheduled 30 minutes before the regular meeting in the
same room. I just added the event, so you can see it on the web site.
Perhaps, we can also start our "The UUG has saved BYU students a total
of $$$ dollars." I'd love to add a table to our database whose only
purpose is to track that dollar amount.

--Dave