I must have something setup wrong. I haven't had time to learn how to use ipfw yet (I checked and it's on here, but I'll need some reading/playing time to figure it out), but using the Sharing-Internet option isn't working. I've enabled it and the sharing pane says: "You are connected to the Internet over AirPort. This connection will be shared with computers connected to Built-in Ethernet."
However, neither my wife's Win XP nor my Debian computer will connect to anything through the Built in ethernet. The Windows box does do the pop-up-in-the-corner thing saying "Local Area Connection is now connected, Speed: 100.0 Mbps". I'm not sure where it's connected at though, as I can't even ping my ibook from either computer using the ip address showing in the Network configuration preference pane. The console log is giving errors of "Error:268451843 File:FileSharing.m Line:324" I can't find a file with the name of FileSharing.m though...
Any ideas?

~Michael

Very simply just like josh said I do it all the time. The iBook is nice too because you don't need a cross over cable or hub. It has an auto switching port.

Danny