> Anyone want a G-Mail account?  I can currently invite fifty people.
> You can't complain when you have 1 gig of storage.

Yes, i use gmail, and i think its the best thing since squirrel mail,
but i'm tired of everyone offering invites, looks like i have a new
spam filter to create.  I think that if anyone wants a gmail account
then they most likely have a friend that can get them invites without
spamming a mail list.

--
            _\ | /_
           (@ @)