On 4/16/05, Roger Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Didn't IBM used to make ViaVoice for Linux?
> I can't find a Linux version, new or used, anywhere.
> Maybe they're only selling versions for Mac and Windows now -- those
> are the only two on the ibm website.

I found this out for you, it's two years old but it still may apply
and there is some contact information still included that you can call
IBM

The ViaVoice for Linux (p/n 11K8437) can be purchased only through IBM
Direct at 800-426-2255.  This product is nolonger available for sale
through Shop IBM on the web.

Regards,

Elizabeth Richardson
IBM Voice Systems Consumer Relations
IBM Pervasive Computing
IBM ViaVoice Business Partner Operations
8051 Congress Avenue  (MS 3-142)
Boca Raton, FL  33487
Lizrichardson at us.ibm.com
561-862-2486  t/l 975-2486