On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's Asterisk - like the "*" symbol.

Thanks I saw my mistake after i sent the email.  My Bad.

> Even when you find one that works, I've never really been happy with
> it.  It's OK for tinkering and learning how to use Asterisk, but so is
> SIP <-> SIP.  Good luck.

That makes me raise the question if it is even worth the trouble.  I'm
considering replacing my home phone with an asterisk server.  in
combination with Gizmo (for out) and Grand Central ( for in )

Would a $30 card from x100p.com be a worthwhile investment to this project?
--
  ~ Mark
        Gardner ~