I've been working with OpenSolaris for a little while now.  I love ZFS, its
proven to me to be very stable and flexible.   However it can also be very
confusing for a n00b.  Does anyone have a reference for the extended
attributes for ZFS?   I'd also like to do "something" to have permissions
automatically set regardless of who creates a file in a directory.  (ie GID
is set to Users, regardless of what the user's primary GID is)

Thanks!

--
  ~ Mark
        Gardner ~