I can't submit them from work; the enterprise version quarantines them the
instant I try to install or unpack them.  I'm also not allowed to mark files
as safe or to move them out of quarantine.

I'm running a different version at home, so I need to know how to unpack
these files from the installer.  If I can pull them out of the installer, I
can submit them at home.

Metta,
Ivan

Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours