> To clarify:
>
> --reload-mercy - used when reloading/stopping whole uWSGI instance
> --worker-reload-mercy - used when reloading/stopping single worker
>
> Isn't Options.rst autogenerated using some script (the thing in _options
> dir I suspect)? It does that, but it has all uWSGI options redefined
> there,
> much better approach would be to extract all options from source and
> generate doc page with that. It shouldn't be much work, I'll try to write
> such script during weekend idleness.

I think the options generator in uwsgi-docs need a bit of work.

I have tried running it but it does not manage code, as we should pass it
a preprocessed code.

I think using a c parser is overkill as you can get the whole options list
with a single commandline:

(find . -name \*.c;find . -name \*.cc;find . -name \*.m) | xargs cat |
grep "no_argument,\|required_argument,\|optional_argument," | sed "s/(char
\*)//"

(the last sed is required for stripping non-const char cast from c++ files)

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it