hi guys. can anyone tell me if 'works shocks' are available in the uk (if so
where from?).
also if i raise the rear end (aprox 1in) and lower the front end (aprox 1in,
by sliding the yokes down fork legs) will this benefit the
cornering/handaling? or just make the max weave more?
what about rear wheel conversion, and radial tyres, dose this make enough
difference to be worth the cost??  dose custom fitting a fram mount fairing
help the handling?
my max is a 1988 canadian import in original condition with 9000mls on the
clock. i know about the fuebur fix but have not looked to see if this has
been done to my max, but i haven't noticed any high speed weave yet (but i
haven't been over 145mph yet). i have noticed that if you treat it like a
motocrosser, e.g. keep the power on right through the bends, its quite good
fun (hard work though!). keep your mirrors cleen people...val.