Gary Schroeder wrote:
 What kind of virus protection (brand) do you have Mario?? Gary
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: Doug Nelson is temporarily offline_virus alert
 david brilliandt wrote:
As a favor to Doug I am posting to the list that his computer is down for awhile. Please note his last V-Max Parts Update was infected with the WScript.Kak worm virus. He wanted to let you all know that, and he will be off-line until his new computer is up and running. BTW, I detected this tonight, and he must have been infected by someone who has contacted him about parts. Please check your computers. Best Regards,Dave Brilliandt

Yeah, I found out the hard way!!! and now I can't get rid of the fucking thing!!

Mario

Norton and Symatec

Mario