Wouldn't it be possible to set it per partition? All of these allocations
currently come from the ArrayBuffer partition.
https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/master:third_party/blink/renderer/platform/wtf/allocator/partitions.cc;l=52;drc=ee4cff87f02e46e1fbbdaef0aa123e05761b35e8;bpv=1;bpt=1?originalUrl=https:%2F%2Fcs.chromium.org%2F

dave.