VACList Digest        Tuesday, December 3 2002        Volume 03 : Number 032

When replying to a message, please delete all unnecessary Digest text

To unsubscribe or change to an e-mail format, please go to
http://airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html

Topics in Today's Digest:

RE: [VACList]pergo
Re: [VACList]pergo