Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:31:27 -0500
From: Daisy Welch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [VACList] Vermont

I opened up my Blue Beret with good intentions about volunteering to do
something. I also thought if a bunch of us net buddies got together we
could have a good jolly time.

However.

The Volunteer Coupon  asks if I am a man or woman. Whoa. Will they in
their infinite wisdom assume that I am not capable of doing any of those
jobs ?   Will the ladies be given a cute halter top to wear? Or what ?

I am also tired of being asked who my spouse is. If I had one, do I need
their permission ? Am I not allowed to help if I don't have one ? What
if he died, why do they want to know ?

I guess I still want to help.
Anybody ?

Daisy (Who CAN do all those jobs except radio...)