Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:03:01 -0500
From: "Steve Cook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #53-Insurance questions

Hey all:

I noticed a discussion regarding insuring your vintage airstream trailer.
There is a company based in Northern Michigan that insures vintage autos and
boats.  They started out as an auto insurer only (for storage needs-since
most vintage cars spend a great deal of their lives under a barn roof!)

Anyway, they decided that there was a market for vintage boats also.  I'm
wondering they might very well consider insuring a vintage trailer, if
someone wanted to do so...when I used them to insure a vintage Porsche, they
were very reasonable--about $175.00 per year.

Company is called Hagerty Classic Auto Insurance: 1-231-941-0364

Good Luck!

Steve C.
69' Caravel in Traverse City, MI