Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:48:33 +0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [VACList] New Owner:  Need solardome

Hi, I'm the new owner of a '63 Tradewind.  My original solardome is badly
discolored, and I want to find a replacement.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:45:52 -0500
From: "Phil Renner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [VACList] New Owner:  Need solardome

Not many choices out there.

For an arm and leg you can buy one from Andy at inlandrv.com  which is what
I did. He apparently had some made to replicate the originals which accounts
for the high cost. However, it fits and looks as good as the original.

Phil Renner
63 Overlander