Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 10:49:10 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [VACList] Capetown to Cairo

Several years ago there was a rally in Fredericksburg, Tx, where there were
three people from that trip.  I can't remember the names - a woman and her
daughter and husband.  The latter two were married on that trip, the man
worked for Wally Byam.  They spoke to us after we viewed the film and it was
a great program.
I am sure others who were at that rally have more information to share.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113