Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 08:43:23 -0700
From: "Bob Hightower" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [VACList] ratchet driven jockey wheel for caravans and trailers

Ha! Guess I should held my tongue (fingers) until I read further.
An even greater idea!

Bob

> Great idea, except for the low tongue weight...350 lbs.
>
> Bob Hightower
> '76 31' Sov

Hey Bob:

You did the same thing I did (at first).  When you scroll down a little,
they show the 500# and 1000# models.

GQ '67 Safari

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:31:54 -0600
From: "Rick Ellis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [VACList] Addition of gray water tank

After over a year of tinkering with my 1973 Tradewind, my wife and I finally
traveled with it!  A 4,00 mile trip to Florida and return with great comfort
and pleasure.  This was our first trailer trip of any kind and we enjoyed
the interest and comments regarding an old Airstream.

The only shortcoming we experienced was the lack of a gray water tank.  When
I bought my trailer I knew there was only one waste tank, but naively
assumed that the sinks and shower emptied in that tank also.  I realized my
mistake when refinishing the shower with the realization that the shower
drain wasn't going to drain "uphill" into the waste tank.

Is there any way to add a gray water tank?

Thanks for any advice.

Rick Ellis
1973 Tradewind
WBCCI 01973