Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:01:30 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [VACList] adding water filter under sink

my 67 safari has it's o e filter on the kitch sink only
 a check valve is needed to prvent h2o coming out city hose con w/ runing pump
on int tank & vise versa

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:50:32 -0800
From: "Gary Quamen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [VACList] Leveling Jacks.    should be STABILIZING jacks

> The reason I am interested in installing the Levelers is that my dad
>  and I walked to the back of my trailer and lifted the front of my
>  trailer. Kind of intertaining. I picked up some of the aluminum
>  stands but they are such a pain to use each time I setup.

Hi Lee:

Why not just put one "aluminum stand" centered under the bumper.  You do
most of your walking down the center of the trailer anyhow.  The tongue jack
or hitch will hold up the front.  Side to side motion should be negligable.

If you put jacks near the axle(s) I suspect you will have the same problem
when loading up the far aft end of the trailer.

You are right about the aluminum jacks though.  They are a pain to deal
with.

GQ '67 Safari