Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:06:05 -0500
From: "James Greene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [VACList] mystery switch & wire

Mark, on my ' 68 Tradewind, that switch above the door controls the first
overhead light toward the front of the trailer. The idea being that you turn
the overhead light on with the rotary switch on the overhead light itself
and then turn it off with the switch above the door. Then, when returning to
the trailer after dark, you can open the door, feel for the switch above the
door and turn on the overhead light in the trailer. I suppose that would be
easier than climbing in a dark trailer and fumbling around for the overhead
light and switch.

I don't have the AL wire in the rear compartment you mentioned so I can't
speculate about its purpose.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind