I just got back from the RMS talk at Champlain (and was also at the one last
night). Although we're probably all familiar with a lot of RMS' ideas, it
was interesting to hear them from his own mouth. I especially enjoyed the
Saint IGNUcius diversion this morning :-)

Listening to RMS reminds me of the George Bernard Shaw quote (that also
happens to be the basis of a Ralph Nader documentary) "The reasonable man
adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to
adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the
unreasonable man." I think we can all agree that RMS is an unreasonable man
that has (and continues to) bring about a lot of positive change.