I suggest you both review all of the "awesome new features" that Visual
Studio 2008 came with, and that 2010 is supposed to have.  Then walk around
and tout VIm/Emacs, and how their intellisense uses bayesian probability
based on github and similar projects to yours to not only provide a syntax
and error checking, but actually propose to refactor existing code into your
application.

void main(argv **wahtever)<tab>

INSTANTLY turns into a web2.0 croud sourced wikienhanced application.  Lets
see your holy visual studio do that level of code completion.

Then fake demos on how VIm/Emacs can do the rest of what VS2010 can do, for
free, since 1990.  They might be skeptical at first -- but they wont know
you are down right crazy until they get home.

Stan