Hi All.

I recently changed the hostname on my development server: a Debian amd64
stable install. Server used to identify as "oldname.sover.net" and is
now "newname.com". I'm using Apache 2.2.9, Debian kernel 2.6.26-2-amd64 and running OpenSSL 0.9.8g. The SSL cert is just for my own use. Since I
changed the hostname I keep getting the warning

Accept incorrect security information?

The site “newname.com” returned security information for
“oldname.sover.net”. It is possible that someone is intercepting your
communication to obtain your confidential information. ...

How do I make the system forget its old identity and fully change over
to the new?

Thanx.
--
 Joe Golden /_\ http://triangul.us /_\ People, Ideas, Connections