Greetings List Lurkers,

I saw Crocus today... (BTW what is the plural of Crocus, (Croci,Crocuses?)). That out of the way, we are still convening the Linux Open Source Adult Swim.

We shall all be gathering between 5 and 7:00 PM at the Hedding United Methodist community facilities as per usual.

For more information about the meeting time and location try this:

http://www.flint.com/adult_swim_location/index_html

Come on down if you have questions or are interested in Linux or the concept of free and open systems.

If you wish to be included on the "Linux_adult_swim" mailing list, send a response to this note.

Kindest Regards,

Paul Flint
(802) 479-2360

/************************************
Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgment in response to this note.

Paul Flint
Barre Open Systems Institute
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641

http://www.bosivt.org
http://www.flint.com/home
skype: flintinfotech
Work: (202) 537-0480

Consilium                                       _
gratuitum        .~.     ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
valet            /V\      against HTML e-mail   X
quanti          /( )\     www.asciiribbon.org  / \
numerantur      ^^-^^