Fellow enthusiasts,

I've got a Windows 2003 server that just got updated to SP1 (Don't ask).  SP1
broke our ability to connect to a SAMBA share on a RHEL server via UNC path
with the following error:  "No network provider accepted the given network
path." I disabled encrypt third party SMB as well as disabling digitally
signing communications on the Win(bl|d)ows server.

Would anyone happen to know what security settings I need to relax on our W2K3
box to restore our ability to connect to our SAMBA share?  A .5 hour on Google
didn't produce much else.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Christian

Christian Campbell
Systems Engineer

Bruegger's Enterprises Inc.
Desk: 802-652-9270
Cell: 802-734-5023
Fax: 802-660-4034
Email: ccampbell at brueggers dot com

PGP Public Key available via PGP keyservers or
http://www2.brueggers.com/pgp/ccampbell.html

"Computer Science is no more about computers
than astronomy is about telescopes."
--E. Dijkstra