It's works fine :)

I've create inno setup installer :
ftp://ftp-developpez.com/gtk/vala/vala-0.1.7.exe
And developpements files : ftp://ftp-developpez.com/gtk/vala/vala-0.1.7-dev.zip

For your interessement, inno setup config file :
ftp://ftp-developpez.com/gtk/vala/vala.iss

vapi files are installed in C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data (This requires does root privileges?)

I test to integrate Vala language in Code::Blocks IDE.

Have you got logo for Vala ? And icon for vala-gen-project program ?
Or an idea for make it ?

--
Nicolas Joseph

Responsable de la rubrique GTK+ de developpez.com

http://nicolasj.developpez.com