May this even better, by using a specialized math library written in C with
bindings for Vala.

We can wrap this library in GObject classes, then create Vala bindings and
GObject Introspection ones for other languages like Python.

If Vala bindings exists, we can create GObject wrappers written in Vala,
like we do at GXml for libxml2.