Hi thanks for your answer. I totally confused Resource/Resource_s_ what
was the reason i didnt found the correct API to use.

Works now like a charm! The only bummer, there is no simple Method to
read a resource in as string - have to use a InputStream because
FileUtils doesn't work with resources-uri's.

Thanks anyway
Günther