And this is exactly what I meant when I wrote "Just didn't saw the point of
so much activity on the mail list when I had a binary that just didn't run,
and a pile of messages with so humbleless attitude.".

My personal point is that I'm not willing to spend my time in a way that
people will not take any advantage of.

I have been following this mailing list silently and with a lot of interest
since time ago and as I said before, I wouldn't like to start here a flame
war. Just my two cents.