On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 8:33 AM, cleca <clemens....@uni-rostock.de> wrote:

> == PASTE of parts of the complaints ==
>  Invalid read of size 8
> ==19525==    at 0x6E6E2CA: ??? (in
> /home/cap/workspace/kademlia2/libs/libc.so.6)

You will get better backtraces if you install the "glibc-debuginfo"
package. (Assuming you are using a Red Hat derivative.) Also, compile
your application with "-g".

You can also try "gdb <my_program>" and then "x/10i 0x6E6E2CA" to see
what the faulting instruction actually is. If you are lucky, it will
be an SSE instruction and you can fix the warnings by using the latest
Valgrind from Subversion and "--partial-loads-ok=yes".

 - Pat