On Mon, 2013-09-09 at 10:50 +0900, Chang-Jae Lee wrote:

> The first definition of variable c is at line 11. We then suppress the
> line 11, and subsequent use of variable c(at line 12)
The above defines what to do speaking in terms of source lines,
while valgrind works at binary level.
There is not necessarily a one to one mapping between a source
line and a (contiguous) range of instructions.
Also what if the source code has more than one statement
on one single line (either because that is how it was typed
or due to pre-processors macros) ?

At this stage, how to implement what you describe in a
valgrind tool looks quite a challenge to me.
Sorry to not be able to help on this.

Philippe