I clearly want to know whether Valgrind will work on other Android OS
versions and devices. Though the document doesn't say that it doesn't work
on other devices, it isn't anywhere mentioned that it works for other
devices. Will Valgrind continue to work on the future releases of Android
devices and OS Versions? Does it work on Android OS Version 4.1.x and
thereafter ?