On 25/11/13 22:06, Joël Krähemann wrote:

> Hi, I get this nice error message out of valgrind while starting or
> using my application and I don't know why.
>
> http://sf.net/p/ags
>
> Please help.

Given the location of the instruction I'm guessing you have a Haswell
processor and you've built glibc with transactional memory support so
that it is trying to do lock ellision using the transactional memory
instructions.

The transactional memory instructions aren't fully supported in valgrind
yet, so you'll probably have to rebuild glibc without that support for now.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/