Setup: OS - openindiana (A branch of solaris 11)
Vbox: 5.0.40 (5.1.x.. will not install on this OS without major
              huffing and puffing)

How can I put a vm back in play after having deleted it from the GUI
of Vbox.

In VBox Gui:
I `removed' a vm from vbox gui list and elected to `delete all files'.

It was a mistake, but, I do have a backup of the files.

Without really checking, I rsynced the missing vm files back to there
home on the fs and assumed I could just open it with the GUI.

I was surprised to learn there is no `open' item on FILE menu.

And I see no other `open' item anywhere else either.

As mentioned I have all the files in there original place... how can
get the Gui to `see' them?

On windows this happened once and I was able to just click the
disk.vbox file...

But in this case it is happening on a branch of Solaris 11.  In that
OS, clicking things to start them is not an option.