On 8/20/17, Patrice Oliver <patrice.oliver21...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For that I need that virtualbox let me select an iso which is ont trie
> today.
>
> That's my question sincère the beginning of the subject but maybe my
> english is ont perfect.
>
> Did someone had this problem

PATRICE,
Can you use te file dialog to move to another folder?
What desktop environment are you using? KDE,Gnome,LXDE,XFCE,MATE Desktop?

Tris afects the file dialog style. Isnt there a droo-down selector
letting you select between
Pre-defines file extensión and inclusive an opción "show all files"??

If you could  send us a screenshot (or upload one to GoogleDrive and
include a Link to it in your message,that would help a lot.

FC

> Regards
> Patrice
>
> Le dim. 20 août 2017 à 17:20, Sérgio Basto <ser...@serjux.com> a écrit :
>
>> On Sun, 2017-08-20 at 04:23 +0000, Patrice Oliver wrote:
>>
>> The guest additions are software components Thatcher you need on the
>> guest
>> os to enhance performances (video, network ...).
>>
>> My problem is that I cannot install any OS because when I try to select
>> the iso on which to boot on, virtualbox shows me an empty place as the
>> iso
>> are in this place. I tried to set 777 rights in the files but il's not
>> the
>> way to make it Dirk.
>>

>> Hum , I think you are mix up 2 things, one on install a new vm you may
>> choose any iso and even one dvd driver (Screenshot_20170820_161226.png) .
>> After install the OS in a vm , you may (and should) install
>> guest-adittions , by download it (RPMFusion doesn't provide it)
>> (Screenshot_20170820_155735.png)
>>
>> best regards
>>
>> --
>>
>> Sérgio M. B.

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell