On Fri, Jun 8, 2018, 9:27 PM Alexey Eromenko <al4...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Opened a community bug report [BLOCKER!!!]
> https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/17811
>
>  (...)
>
> So, is it VirtualBox doesn't like big storage for system disk ? (>2TiB)
> Or Clonezilla fails to write to big SSD? Or...?
>
>  --
> -Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"

What I fail to see if a why Windows is treating SSDs and regular HDDs
differently. It should be all transparent, and all equal Sata storage
devices (block devices in other words). All optimization, wear leveling,
etc happens inside the device's firmware and shouldn't realky make any
difference...

FC