Hello Stefano,

Sorry to come in a bit late on this - this sounds like an issue of the
Debian guest not being happy with the two network adapters.  As such,
you might be best asking about this on a Debian-specific list.  If you
do, you should at least mention to them that this being a virtual
machine, you can manually set the MAC addresses in case that is
relevant.  And if you find a solution, you might also post it back to
this list in case someone has this issue again (I ran into it once as
well setting up a Debian guest).

Regards,

Michael