On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Grant McWilliams <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Fernando Cassia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Before I attempt an install, I'd like to know if anyone is already running
>> Fedora 10 (i386) under Virtualbox
>>
>> If there are any known problems, I'd like to know. :)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> FC
>>
>> __
>

> I think this could be answered in about 30 minutes with an install disk as
> apposed to waiting a couple of days for a response. I'm all for
> communication on the forums but if you attempt it and have no problems then
> let us know. If however you attempt it and have problems let us know and
> we'll help you solve them. Just seems more efficient. :-)
>

> Grant McWilliams

I agree. But you know why I asked?

I originally thought all Linux distros would be "the same" from a
compatibility point of view. But since the release notes of the last point
update to Virtualbox say "Ubuntu 8.10 is now supported" got me thinking that
perhaps there were some features in the "recent" kernels that needed
tweaking on Virtualbox.

FC