Hello Rehan and Scott,

Le dimanche 21 février 2010 à 23:27 +0000, Rehan a écrit :
> As the log suggests:
>
> <snip>
>         echo;
> \
>         echo "  ERROR: Kernel configuration is invalid.";

We will take this as a heads up and take a look.  Just ignore that
message in the log though - it is some bogus message in the kernel build
system output that has been there for years in every Additions build
(note the "echo" bits in the log output).

Regards,

Michael
--
Sun Microsystems GmbH        Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24               VirtualBox engineer

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028