rancor <ran...@dathomir.se> wrote:
<snip>
... in fact there is a lot of people that follow the list in silence.

Just to add my voice to this, I'm one of those people (well, almost
silence), and I much appreciate this mailing list.

Pablo Sanchez <pa...@blueoakdb.com> wrote:
So let's suppose we created a new mailing list.  There'd be nothing
stopping Oracle/Sun employees from posting on the list if they chose,
say, during their own time. :) Perhaps something on sourceforge? Thoughts?
Come on folks, we're technical people here, this is easily solvable
problem.

I'm not a technical type (not regarding computers, anyway), but this
sounds like an attractive idea.
- Dushan Mitrovich