Jim,

My har'pennyworth ..

Most of the webmail interfaces out there that overlay
qmail/vpopmail, allow users to modify their mail
account password.  Some are easy to install, some not
.. it sort of very much depends on the kind of access
your provider ( by all means name them, off-list if
you wish ), gives you..

Cheers,

Chris.

--- "Charles M. Gerungan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>