Hi ken..

Is the code you are talking about still under test.. I
mean can use it with my current setup of
qmail+mysql+vpopmail. If yes then how??
It'd be a great idea if the filesystem user quota can
be implemented and the domain mail are stored in their
own home dir rather than /home/vpopmail/domains

Thanx a Lot.

Best Regards
Sumith