I think that closest is what I want to do. Basically i want to have the
domain totally set up (folders/users/mailing lists) on the qmail box but
have the locally generated mail on the qmail box for that domain routed to
somewhere else(the sendmail box). (External mail is already routed to the
sendmail box for that domain). So I should remove the domain from the
qmail/users/assign file and the others, and then HUP the qmail server, so it
basically doesnt realize that I have setup the domain on the local machine?