Hi,

I have setup qmail with vpopmail. Everyting works.
We have users on more machines all with [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have setup qmail for a few user on a server (1). The users can send and
receive e-mail to all other domains with no problems. Only when they try to
send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this user is not on the local computer (1) ), they
get an error- no user because of "bounce-no-mailbox"

in .qmail-default I have:

"| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox"

What do I have to put instead of "bounce-no-mailbox" to get all mail sent to
the nonlocal domain1.dom users, to be sent to server2  ?

Andrei