Ken Jones wrote:

> Daniel Augusto Fernandes wrote:
> >
> > Is there any alternative to how vpopmail use '.qmail-default' for
> > virtual domains?
> >
> > It creates a /home/vpopmail/domains/<domain>/.qmail-default with:
> > | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox
> >
> > Is there any way I can make qmail-lspawn look at the virtual user table
> > for that domain before it calls vdelivermail???
>
> Only if you hack qmail-lspawn. But you probably would want to
> hack qmail-local, since qmail-lspawn just exec's qmail-locals
> to do the deliveries ;]

Which one look for the existence of a local user?

> I recommend not hacking qmail-local. Why would you want qmail-local
> to have virtual user table code ?

Thanks for asking!
Cause I want to use maildrop as my delivery agent instead of
vdelivermail. I want filtering features with quota support for virtual
users. And I get a lot of msgs not beeing delivered because it suppose
the user really exist.

I believe that's why vdelivermail has its 'bounce-no-mailbox'.

Daniel Augusto Fernandes (DAF tm)               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GCSNet                                    http://www.gcsnet.com.br/
                     Se você não encontra
                     o sentido das coisas
                     é porque este não