----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Joel Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: morercpthosts being eaten

> One thing I have noticed with vpopmail and the files.
> It is possible to confuse vpopmail library with strange
> entries in these files. If it's a new system, you might
> get by with cleaning out all the files and starting fresh.
>
> Ken Jones

Well, I've decided to write a perl script to check the contents of the
virtual domain directory to what's in rcpthosts and morerctphosts, and
call that from crontab every night.  If you want, I'll post it to you
(and to the list if there's enough demand) for people to use for a
sanity checking routine.