Dear sir,
  I use the root in the qmailadmin directory, when I just run ./configure, it asks me to add the cgi-path and also the html.
Then, I run as root:
./configure --enable-cgibindir /home/giquote/pu\
blic_html --enable-htmldir /home/giquote/public_html

But the output is as followed:

configure: warning: /home/giquote/public_html: invalid host type
configure: warning: /home/giquote/public_html: invalid host type
configure: error: can only configure for one host and one target at a time

Should I install as root and which directory should I use? Should it be the directory of the virtual postmaster of the domain name?

Yours,
Richard Ao